JDBC - Call stored function that returns user defined type - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject JDBC - Call stored function that returns user defined type
Date
List pgsql-general
I am looking for info on how to call a stored function that returns a user defined type.

Assume I have a type defined as:
    CREATE TYPE XYType AS (x int4, y int4);

and I use CYType in a function such as this:
    CREATE  FUNCTION test(IN z int4, OUT xy XYType, OUT status character) RETURNS RECORD AS $BODY$.....

I found info on how to formulate a CallableStatement, but no info on how to process the results from the call? Or does Postgres JDBC support this type of calls?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
CYW