Dumb Newbie Question - Mandrake 9.0 / PGSQL 7.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From QUINN, JAY (SBCSI)
Subject Dumb Newbie Question - Mandrake 9.0 / PGSQL 7.2
Date
List pgsql-general
Ok, I went and bought Mandrake Linux 9.0 today, it has Postgresql 7.2.
Where is Postgresql in this OS?  I can see it via ps -ef|grep post*, and
when it loads up on boot and stops when it shuts down.  But I can't find the
icon or where it resides in the GUI to start/run or use it.  Help!  Thanks,
Jay

Jay Quinn - Sr. Data Analyst
Enterprise Data Warehouse
http://edw.sbc.com/