Re: temporary table oddity - Mailing list pgsql-general

From jwsacksteder@ramprecision.com
Subject Re: temporary table oddity
Date
List pgsql-general
I should clarify- I am using PG 7.2 and composing my queries with pgAdminII
on win32.

If I try to select * from that temp table, I get an error claiming relation
does not exist. I had used temp tables previously, but I think that may have
been on 7.1.

Is it possible temp tables have subtly changed, breaking my GUI?

If I make a query like this, it complains 'current_inventory' does not
exist.

"create temporary table current_inventory AS select *
from inventory where qty > 0;

select * from current_inventory"