Re: Problem with driver - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From J M Okomba
Subject Re: Problem with driver
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
After some more trials I have found out that the problem is with the
encoding. The problematic table has a £ (pound) entry, which pg73jdbc3 is
having difficulties retrieving. I did tests with pg73jdbc3 using different
encoding and found the attached results:

         <<LATIN1-errors.txt>>                    <<SQL_ASCII-errors.txt>>
 <<UNICODE-errors.txt>>

Tests with pgjdbc2 gave the attached results:

      <<pgjdbc2-LATIN1.txt>>
<<pgjdbc2-UNICODE-errors.txt>>
It appears that UNICODE has a problem even with pgjdbc2.

Attached is the Java file

 <<TestJDBC.java>>
Please help.