Re: bad style for SECURITY DEFINER - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: bad style for SECURITY DEFINER
Date
List pgsql-www
On 12/14/21 4:27 AM, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 13 Dec 2021, at 23:14, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
>>
>> On 12/13/21 4:43 PM, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>>
>>> The margin issue looks right but I think the font-size should match the rest of
>>> the title.
>>
>> Please see attached and below for revision.
>
> I think this looks much better, and it matches how the PDF's are rendered.
>
>> I'm not thrilled about the !important override that's needed to deal with another !important, but I don't want to
tryto unweave the !important nest given the lack of overall cases of a code block nested within h2 title tags.

> Agreed on both counts.

Thanks for the review, and thanks to Justin for the report. I've pushed
this up. It should be available on the next cache refresh.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment