community equipment - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Wong
Subject community equipment
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

It has been brought to our attention that many in the PostgreSQL
community are still not aware that we have equipment which has been
donated for community use (e.g. development and testing).  As
requested we have set up an additional web page on pgfoundy and a new
mailing list to discuss usage of the equipment.  Note that the web
page points back to the wiki for information that was already been
created, and that this mailing lists is not intended to replace lists
already in place such as pgsql-hackers or pgsql-performance:

http://perflab.projects.postgresql.org/

Regards,
Mark