Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert
Date
In response to Re: BUG #18500: Detaching a partition with an index manually attached to the parent's index triggers Assert  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, 2024-06-27 at 16:55 +0200, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2024-Jun-27, Daniel Westermann (DWE) wrote:
>
> > Doesn't happen on FreeBSD:
>
> Maybe this one uses Postgrs compiled with assertions disabled (would be
> what I expect in a "production" build).

Ah, right.  I used Devrim's RPM packages, and I see that they are built with
--enable-cassert.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe