Re: Remaining Streaming Replication Open Items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Erik Rijkers
Subject Re: Remaining Streaming Replication Open Items
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, April 6, 2010 19:29, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
[...]
> I've added the ones that should be addressed in the future to the TODO
> list. I added a new subsection for standby server and streaming
> replication related items:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo#Standby_server_mode

I reported "Assertion failure twophase.c" a few times; see:
 http://search.postgresql.org/search?m=1&q=Assertion+failure+twophase.c&l=&d=&s=

Btw, it has now also happened once without the postbio package installed - (which was unlikely to
be the cause anyway, I think).

I don't see it mentioned in the TODO, but maybe it's just deemed too elusive to be assigned a todo
entry.

Was the issue eventually found/solved?

thanks,

Erik Rijkers