Re: Remaining Streaming Replication Open Items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Remaining Streaming Replication Open Items
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>> I triaged the list of open items on the Streaming Replication wiki page.
>> I propose that we drop the ones I've marked as Drop below, and move the
>> remaining items to the main Open Items page for better visibility.
>
> By "drop" do you mean "move to TODO"?  At least some of these issues
> should be addressed in 9.1 or later.  Perhaps some can really be
> dropped, but it's not clear which.

Umm, yes, honestly speaking I hadn't even thought about that.

I've added the ones that should be addressed in the future to the TODO
list. I added a new subsection for standby server and streaming
replication related items:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo#Standby_server_mode