Re: Commitfest application cooldown - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Commitfest application cooldown
Date
List pgsql-www
On 7/30/24 12:12, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

>>> Due to SPAM accounts incorrectly changing states on entries there was a
>>> cooldown period set on the CF as well like the Wiki.
>>
>> I checked and the account was indeed created 13 days ago.
>>
>> The cooldown period for the wiki is seven days -- is the committfest app really different, or is there maybe
somethingelse going wrong here?

> Sounds like something is wrong, surely it should be the same cooldown as the wiki?

I thought that the cooldown applied to whether or not you can login at
all with your community account, rather than being tied to any specific
community app. Can they log in at all?

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team