Re: Win XP SP2 SMP locking (8.1.4) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rocco Altier
Subject Re: Win XP SP2 SMP locking (8.1.4)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Didn't the stats communication process get redone for 8.2?

Or atleast some time-out related stuff.

Since the problem seems to be related to stats_row_level being on, I
wonder if the problem might be in that sub-system.  I am guessing that
vacuum is pushing some more stats through, which might explain how that
allows it to unfreeze.
-rocco