Postgres in a solaris zone - patch 125077-02 needed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Markova, Nina
Subject Postgres in a solaris zone - patch 125077-02 needed
Date
Re: Postgres in a solaris zone - patch 125077-02 needed
List pgsql-general

Hi,

I am working on installing postgres ina zone - zoneadm install command finished with errors :

Error: /usr/lib/libkrb5.so.1 not found.
Please install the patch for 6381288 (we should expose the krb5 api).
The patch needed is 125077-02 for SPARC and 125078-02 for x86 systems.
pkgadd: ERROR: checkinstall script did not complete successfully

I wasn't able to find 125077-02 patch for SPARC, and contacted SUN last week - they are very slow.

Had anybody encountered the same problem? How have you solved it? Do you by chance have patch in question handy, so you can email it to me.

Thanks,
Nina