Re: TCP_NO_DELAY & TcpAckFrequency (Re: Slow query through ODBC) - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Philippe Lang
Subject Re: TCP_NO_DELAY & TcpAckFrequency (Re: Slow query through ODBC)
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Arnaud Lesauvage wrote:
> Philippe Lang a écrit :
>> What client exactly do you use for querying the server in
> VBA? Are you maybe using MS Access? If yes, what version of
> Access are you using? 2003? And are you using an Access 2000
> compatible MDB maybe?
>> Otherwise, what client data access package are you using from VBA?
>> DAO? ADO?
>

> Philippe, the client is an Autocad2000 VBA macro.
> I am using ADO, with a DSN-less connection (basic connection
> string, nothing but server address, port, username and password).
>
> Do you have a clue ?
>
> Regards

Hi,

I suggest you try another client, like for example MS Access 2003 with a 2003 MDB, for example, just to make sure the
problemscomes from the driver. What you experience might be a problem that come from Autocad...

Can you make a test with DAO as well? Quite old, but might be faster as well...

Philippe Lang
Attik System

Attachment