Re: TCP_NO_DELAY & TcpAckFrequency (Re: Slow query through - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Arnaud Lesauvage
Subject Re: TCP_NO_DELAY & TcpAckFrequency (Re: Slow query through
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Philippe Lang a écrit :
> I suggest you try another client, like for example MS Access 2003 with a 2003 MDB, for example, just to make sure the
problemscomes from the driver. What you experience might be a problem that come from Autocad...

> Can you make a test with DAO as well? Quite old, but might be faster as well...

I can try from within Access2000, but I don't have Access2003.
I'll try DAO as well.

Thanks for your suggestions !

--
Arnaud