Re: 8.2 Release: need help digesting the release notes - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: 8.2 Release: need help digesting the release notes
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Magnus
> > > which
> > > privilege
> > > users ->
> > >
> > > Uh, Win32 guys, is this an item that should be in the release
> notes?
> >
> > Given the number of complaints we received about the previous
> > behavior, I think so. But since I wrote the feature, I don't
> think I
> > should be the one to tell you if it should go in there, so let's
> hear
> > others :-)
>
> No, I think you are the perfect one to tell me.  What would the
> TODO wording be, please?

I assume you mean releasenotes wording and not TODO, right?

* On Win32, PostgreSQL will drop privileges when started, permitting
servers running from an administrative account

Or something along that line?

//Magnus