Re: [webmaster] bad link - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [webmaster] bad link
Date
List pgsql-www
> Where has the techdocs GUI web page went?  What alternative
> do we have for the FAQ entry?

Well, the software it runs is way outdated and contains a bunch of known
security issues, so it has been disabled.

The plan is to get the new techdocs code up fairly soon (we now have a
VM up and running for the new wwwmaster which is the prerequisite -
IIRC, there are only minor things left on that one before we can switch
over), and then the data will be migrated over there.

There being on a section of the main website under community.

//Magnus