Re: Web page down (ad server) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Web page down (ad server)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
[moved to -www]

> Something is wrong with the web site for me. I look at:
>
>   http://www.postgresql.org/developer/
>
> then this is what I see:
>
>   http://www.zigo.dhs.org/~dennis/tmp/dev.png
>
> (everything is there except the main content that is not).

Yikes.

> Turns out it's related to the ads, so if I just adblock the
> ad server I can see the page just fine. Kind of bad it's
> needed however :-)
>
> I also tried to show the page in opera and it looks the same
> as in firefox.

Intersting. It works fine for me. Did you try multiple times? (Since you
tried a different browser, I assume you did). Could be just one mirror
that's broken - can you check which mirror you're serving off?
Also, does it serve any specific ad? Or does it break with different
ads? (Should be visible from view source)

> ps. The cvs server also seems to be down (postgresql.org).

Can't say anything about that one.

//Magnus