Re: PGDN and Bricolage. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: PGDN and Bricolage.
Date
List pgsql-www
> > > Rod,

> > > I am.   And I think others will be to.  If the templates
> are set up,
> > > submitting stuff as a writer is easy.

And this is the main point. As long as it's easy, content writers will
probably be happy regardless of the tool. They should focus on
*content*, and usually that's what they want. As long as the tool is
"reasonably like other tools" and doesn't invent something completely
new, it shouldn't be ap roblem.

> > I would be willing.
>
> Great. Please forward some content samples and directions on
> how to access this Bricolage installation so I can setup the
> element blocks and templates.

http://techdocs.postgresql.org

AFAIK the idea is to migrate all content (checking that it's still
current). Check for example "Josh Berkus adventures" (love the title!)

//Magnus