Re: New Chinese FAQ - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: New Chinese FAQ
Date
List pgsql-www
> > > OK, here's where we get stuck.  I CC'ed the original two Chinese
> > > posters so let's hope they can address it.
> >
> > Should be CHARSET="gb2312"? I have no idea of "gb_2312" or
> "gb_2312-80".
>
> I have changed the character set specification in CVS to
> match your suggestion.  Magnus, want to try it again?

Can you convert it to UTF8 with iconv? (just to see that there are no
bad chars in it) Until that works, there is no point in trying it on the
website. (Once it works in yuor iconv, we can test it in the one on
wwwmaster, but I assume they'd be the same)

//Magnus