Re: Problem with web TODO list - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Problem with web TODO list
Date
Re: Problem with web TODO list  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-www
>> Because all the FAQs are pulled from the main CVS (we don't
>pull in anything automatically that isn't in CVS) - and the
>only version there is plain text
>>
>> http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/
>
>OK, so you want the HTML in CVS?  I can do that.

Yup, if it's going to go on the site in HTML format at least ;-). If you
put it where the other HTML format FAQs are (doc/src/FAQ/), it will
automatically be picked up on the site after the next cvs pull (once /
hour from the anoncvs mirror).

Please make sure you make the same kind of cleanups done to the other
HTML files (missing tags and invalid attributes) before you put it in
:-)

//Magnus