Re: postgresQL.org "Latest News" or "Latest Product"? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: postgresQL.org "Latest News" or "Latest Product"?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
>One thing I am thinking about is how we could setup a 'submit news'
>process. If there is one for the new PG site, I don't know where it
>is.

On the front page. Right below the news list. Between "More" and the RSS
button. It will bring you to a form where you can fill in all the
required information.

A similar one is available for events, below the events list (of
course).

//Magnus