Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] explain analyze timings - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] explain analyze timings
Date
List pgsql-patches
>> Here's a patch that does just this.
>
>This seems about the ugliest and most intrusive way you could have
>done it :-(.  A judicious typedef and macro or two could eliminate
>most of the #ifdefs and code duplication, thereby preserving
>readability...

Well, I certainly can't argue with that, now that you mention it ;-)
Here is a second attempt, hope it's closer to what you expected.

I still left two #ifdefs in there, for the addition and subtraction of
timeval:s specifically. They could be made functions/macros too, just
not sure if it's worth it.

Tested on win32 and linux (now that it changes non-win32 specific code
as well).

//Magnus

Attachment