Re: Example setup for Odyssey connection pooler? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Example setup for Odyssey connection pooler?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 06/27/2018 06:07 AM, Pablo Hendrickx wrote:

Please reply to list also.
Ccing list.

> Yes that's the config file. How do I start Odyssey as a service?

There are some example scripts:

https://github.com/yandex/odyssey/tree/master/scripts

If this does not help you might want to contact the folks at Yandex at
the email listed here:

https://github.com/yandex

opensource@yandex-team.ru

--