Re: Show line numbers in SQL Editor? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ken Winter
Subject Re: Show line numbers in SQL Editor?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Guillaume ~

Thanks for your quick response.  Sorry I missed the earlier message - I just
joined the list today, and I forgot to search the archive!

I'll look forward to your improvement.  I *did* just discover that there is
at least a line number indicator in the status bar at the bottom of the
screen.  This is better than nothing.  But numbered lines (with a user
option to show/hide them) would be much better, at least for this user.

~ Ken