Freelance postgresql related jobs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Costa
Subject Freelance postgresql related jobs
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,
I manage a small albeit promising website (not for profit, no ads, no
subscriptions) dedicated to PHP Development (http://www.dotgeek.org)

I am currently interested in contracting some freelance postgresql
related jobs:

a) I would like to offer a binary easy to install version of postgresql
for Mac OS X users. This package will be offered free of charge
but I am willing to pay a developer for the build :).

b) Articles related to the usage of PHP and postgresql : payment per
article

Both "jobs" are certainly paid but the budget, as you can imagine,
isn't huge.

That said, it could be something fun and interesting at the same time.

Feel free to email me for any further information,

Regards
David Costa