Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Markus Bertheau
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan
Date
List pgsql-hackers
2008/2/8, Heikki Linnakangas <<a href="mailto:heikki@enterprisedb.com">heikki@enterprisedb.com</a>>:<br />>
GregoryStark wrote:<br />> > git or its ilk would impact the lives of submitters and reviewers most.<br /> >
>Basically it would allow two non-committers to collaborate, something which we<br />> > can't really do
supportedin the sense that users can rely on them to be updated often enough? At the moment what is there are some
linkson <a
href="http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Working_with_CVS#Other_versions_of_the_PostgreSQL_Repository">http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Working_with_CVS#Other_versions_of_the_PostgreSQL_Repository</a>
andno indication of how reliable these repositories are. I suppos that a lot of reason for discussion would disappear