Re: Fwd: Re: [HACKERS] Running make check-world in buildfarm (was Re:[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use SASLprep to normalize passwords for SCRAMauthentication.) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: [HACKERS] Running make check-world in buildfarm (was Re:[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use SASLprep to normalize passwords for SCRAMauthentication.)
Date
In response to Re: Fwd: Re: [HACKERS] Running make check-world in buildfarm (was Re:[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Use SASLprep to normalize passwords for SCRAMauthentication.)  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 04/08/2017 05:26 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Yes, I don't want just to run check-world.
>
> I am aware of a few test sets that need to be added, and I'm planning on
> doing that this weekend, in fact. Specifically: recovery, subscription,
> authentication and SSL. Peter Eisentraut raised this with me about a
> week ago.

Thanks, that'd be great!

Beware that src/test/ssl is not safe to run on a multi-user system,
because it allows connections from localhost with well-known user
certificates. I've been running it on chipmunk for a while, with the
attached module script.

- Heikki