Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0 (expected 1) for toastvalue 76753264 in pg_toast_10920100 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Harry Ambrose
Subject Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0 (expected 1) for toastvalue 76753264 in pg_toast_10920100
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Thanks for the responses.

> "One lesson I learned from the BSD camp when dealing with random freezes and panics : when all else fails to give an
answerit is time to start blaming my hardware. Are those tablespaces on any cheap SSD's ?”

The tablespaces are not sat on SSD’s. Something I had also considered.

Tom - I can provide a jar that I have been using to replicate the issue. Whats the best transport method to send it
over?

Best wishes,
Harry

> On 7 Jun 2017, at 16:27, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Harry Ambrose <harry.ambrose@gmail.com> writes:
>> I have been following the updates to the 9.4 branch hoping a fix will appear, but sadly no luck yet. I have manually
replicatedthe issue on 9.4.4, 9.4.10 and 9.4.12. My replication steps are: