Re: pgindent vs dtrace on macos - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgindent vs dtrace on macos
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
>> The attached patch fixes the generation of sql_help.h and perl_opmask.h to make
>> sure they conform to pgindent.  Those were the only file I got diffs in after a
>> pgindent run apart from fmgrprotos.h which gave the below:

> Hmm, I seem to recall there were more when this happened to me back in
> May.  But in any case, fixing these is an improvement.

Experimenting with this patch soon found one additional case: sql_help.c,
also emitted by create_help.pl, also needs some whitespace help.
I do not recall if there are other places, but fixing these is
surely a step forward.  I fixed the sql_help.c output and pushed it.