Re: BUG #7570: WHERE .. IN bug from 9.2.0 not fixed in 9.2.1 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #7570: WHERE .. IN bug from 9.2.0 not fixed in 9.2.1
Date
List pgsql-bugs
mtesfaye@gmail.com writes:
> I had a problem with missing rows in a resultset when using WHERE .. IN
> after upgrading to 9.2.0.

We'll need a self-contained test case to investigate that.  The query
alone is of no help without table definitions and sample data sufficient
to reproduce the misbehavior.  Since I gather that the table names in
the query are not even tables but views, what you've provided is even
more inadequate for investigation.

You can find some advice about submitting useful bug reports at
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

            regards, tom lane