Re: Starting just the pgAdmin server - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From George Weaver
Subject Re: Starting just the pgAdmin server
Date
List pgadmin-support

Good morning,

Is there still the option to start just the Server in v5?

If so, how do I configure this?  There is no longer a tray icon...

Thanks,

George

On 30/04/2020 9:35 a.m., Dave Page wrote:
Hi

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 3:16 PM George Weaver <gweaver@shaw.ca> wrote:

Good morning,

> "Don't automatically launch a browser at startup" option

Am I correct that this is included in the latest release?  If so, where do I find this option?

Click on the tray icon, and select Configure and you should see it at the bottom of the dialogue:

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 15.34.37.png
--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com