MS-Project 2000 data into a Postgresql database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject MS-Project 2000 data into a Postgresql database
Date
List pgsql-general
I noticed this gem for allowing the saving of MS-Project 2000 data into a
Postgresql database,

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/source.php#fmsproject

posted by John P Cavanaugh  probably a couple years ago, and was trying
to make it work with pg 7.3.4 on RH 7.2. I got the odbc setup right,
because I know I can connect to the database through an existing ODBC
client, but MS-Project 2000 hangs and reports it "has encountered a
problem" (in the usual useless exception reporting dialogs) when I try to
save to my database.

Has anyone had success in using Cavanaugh's MS-Project script recently
that can help debug the process?

~Berend Tober