Re: Governance directory page for pg.o - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Governance directory page for pg.o
Date
List pgsql-www
On 6/19/24 16:08, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 19 Jun 2024, at 22:01, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:

>>> Being on sysadmins I may have the ability to commit, but not necessarily
>>> the right to do so ;-)
>>> I will post another patch with these fixes, and then if you want me to
>>> push I will give it a try, or else if you prefer me to defer to one of
>>> the rightful committers I can do that too.
>>
>> This version addresses your comments. I found a few other places where I had similar infelicities and fixed those
too.

>> Any other comments or concerns?
>
> LGTM, thanks!

Looks like I have push access on pgweb-static due to my sysadmin
release-day duties, but not pgweb itself. So someone else will need to
push the changes unless I am told to give myself access ;-)

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team