Re: Further simplification of c.h's #include section - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Further simplification of c.h's #include section
Date
List pgsql-hackers
David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On 16 November 2017 at 15:52, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Anybody want to test this manually, or shall we just throw it into the
>> buildfarm and see what blows up?

> I don't have any cygwin around, but it compiles fine with the Visual
> Studios 2012 toolchain.

Thanks for testing!  I pushed it after a little bit more cosmetic
rearrangement; in particular, I ended up deciding that the _WIN32_WINNT
business really ought to be before the system headers, even if we've
somehow got away without that all these years.  The buildfarm will
soon tell us if I was right or not.