Windows 64-bit work in progress patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ken Camann
Subject Windows 64-bit work in progress patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I have developed the first part on my patch to get postgres running
natively on 64-bit Windows.  It makes no changes to the postgres code
besides adding some win64 specific header files to the port directory.The rest of it is modifications to the Perl
scriptsin src/tools/msvc

to get everything to compile on the Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 x64
cross-compilers.

As a first time contributor (to any project), I am not sure what to do
with these files.  I have made the patch file with the diff_orig tool
and a README file...what do I do with them?  Since this is a work in
progress patch, I am not submitting it for inclusion yet.  I'd like to
submit it first so that people can look over it.

-Ken