Questions and notes on CommitFest patch review - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Questions and notes on CommitFest patch review
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

I've gone through the first round of "round robin reviewer" assignments.  Each of you who volunteered and doesn't
alreadyhave a patch should

now have a personal e-mail from me.

I'm taking the approach of assigning each reviewer one patch, with the
idea of getting it done before moving on to a second patch.  If this
doesn't work well, please let me know and we'll try some other approach.

Should I be assigning "WIP" patches to anyone?  I'd the impression that
these were not ready for review.

Bruce, I've assigned you to mentor Thomas Lee in reviewing Oleg &
Teodor's work.  Peter, should I put you down for SE-Postgres based on
your e-mail to hackers?

--Josh Berkus