RE: data entry - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From patrick.wolf@Aerojet.com (WOLF, PATRICK)
Subject RE: data entry
Date
List pgsql-novice
Is the problem with license that the developer doesn't want to pay the
license?  If I remember correctly you can "compile" the MS Access
application into an MDE file and then distribute that file with the free,
run-time only MS Access.  Is that right?  I've not tried it because all of
my applications run on systems here at work and we have a site license to MS
Office Pro 97 which includes Access.

Pat

Patrick C. Wolf
Test Manager