Re: Multi-threaded servlet environment - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Marcus Andree S. Magalhaes
Subject Re: Multi-threaded servlet environment
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Well, I found that amazing too. JBoss could help us, but  the
reasons why Weblogic was chosen reside on the political side...
It's a bit difficult to push OpenSource software in large, slow
motion and intelectually old corporations.