Re: tests fail on windows with default git settings - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: tests fail on windows with default git settings
Date
Re: tests fail on windows with default git settings
List pgsql-hackers
> Do we want to support checking out with core.autocrlf?

-1.  It would be a constant source of breakage, and you could never
expect that (for example) making a tarball from such a checkout
would match anyone else's results.

> If we do not want to support that, ISTM we ought to raise an error somewhere?

+1, if we can figure out how.