Re: [GENERAL] storing postgres data on dropbox - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Mueller
Subject Re: [GENERAL] storing postgres data on dropbox
Date
List pgsql-general
Did you mean  that "/users/martin/Library ApplicationSupport/Postgres/var9.5/base/" is above  or below the data
directory? As I understand it Postgres is the highest Postgres specific directory. It contains just one child
directory,var-9.5, which has a lot of subdirectories, including 'base'. So I assume that "base" is the "entire Postgres
directory".Is that correct