Re: pgFoundry Download URLs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: pgFoundry Download URLs
Date
Re: pgFoundry Download URLs  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
List pgsql-www
On Jan 1, 2010, at 7:01 AM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:

> On the other hand we got more than 50 project applications this year(not all of the accepted) so there seems to be a
needand an interest from the community for a postgresql centric project hosting infrastructure.

Yes, but are those people applying to pgFoundry to take advantage of the tools, or to have a presence in the community?
I'llbet that the latter is usually the more important reason, since there are better tools elsewhere.

Best,

David