Re: Using libpq with Borland C++ Builder - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From BELLON Michel
Subject Re: Using libpq with Borland C++ Builder
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I can suggest to try Zeos Components usable with Borland Delphi 3-6, Kylix
and C++ builder

http://www.zeoslib.org

or

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zeoslib/

Be carefull with some changes in the system tables especially pg_index for
the 7.2 release. The components are OK up to 7.1.3

Regards

Michel BELLON
LCIE - Méthodes/Informatique appliquée
33 (0)1 40 95 60 35