DBAs using PostgreSQL sought for paid research study - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Neil Turner
Subject DBAs using PostgreSQL sought for paid research study
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi,

Redgate software a leading provider of database development and monitoring tools are carrying out some research to better understand how organisations monitor their PostgreSQL databases. If you're a DBA (or similar) looking after production PostgreSQL databases we'd like to speak to you. A $150 Amazon voucher (or equivalent in local currency) is available for all participants taking part in one of the 60 min research calls.

If you'd like to take part in this research enter your details at: https://redgate.research.net/r/postgresresearch

Please note your details will not be used for any other purpose. There are a limited number of research calls so we can't guarantee that everyone will be invited to take part in one.

Thanks,

Neil

Neil Turner

Lead product designer, Redgate

signature_789456171

Redgate respects your privacy. To find out how we handle your personal data, see our privacy policy. Use of our software is subject to our license agreement.
Our head office is Newnham House, Cambridge Business Park, CB4 0WZ, United Kingdom, and we are registered in the UK as company #3857576.

Attachment