Re: pgsql: Fix union for pgstat message types - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix union for pgstat message types
Date
List pgsql-committers
Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On Wed, May 01, 2019 at 10:34:52AM +0000, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Fix union for pgstat message types

> Should the tempfile bit be backported? That message was added in 9.2.

It's just cosmetic I think.  The main point of having everything in
the union is to make sure the union's size/alignment are sufficient,
but the tempfile message isn't anywhere near creating an issue there.

            regards, tom lane