Re: Duplicated tables of certain columns - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yan Cheng CHEOK
Subject Re: Duplicated tables of certain columns
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry. The table visualize display doesn't look right in the message, as I am using tab instead of space. I fix them.

Table unit_11
=============
unit_id [PK]    fk_lot_id   status      value
1               11          1           100
2               11          1           101
3               11          0           102

Table backup_table (Current)
==================
unit_id [PK]    fk_lot_id   status      value
1               11          1           100
2               11          1           101

Table backup_table (What I wish to have)
unit_id [PK]    fk_lot_id   status      value
1               99          1           100
2               99          1           101

Thanks and Regards
Yan Cheng CHEOK