Re: Postgres Conference China 2013 closed - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gilberto Castillo
Subject Re: Postgres Conference China 2013 closed
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

>>> Pan-Latin-America might make some sense.  For English-speaking America,
>>> we already have one ... it's called pgCon.
>>
>> OK, my idea is to unite everyone, regardless language ... as does
>> Europe.
>
>> (English, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish .. etc)
>
> Well, the Americas are really two continents.  It's further from Sao
> Paolo to Seattle than it is from Seattle to Japan.

Ahhh, ok, no is what we say in the Olympic rings, OK!!.

;-))))))

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>