Re: Postgres Conference China 2013 closed - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gilberto Castillo
Subject Re: Postgres Conference China 2013 closed
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

>> Good idea, too can doing a pan-America. For the entire continent.
>
> Pan-Latin-America might make some sense.  For English-speaking America,
> we already have one ... it's called pgCon.

OK, my idea is to unite everyone, regardless language ... as does Europe.
(English, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish .. etc)

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>