Re: Org Types, was: The big MySQL spin - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: Org Types, was: The big MySQL spin
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
scott.marlowe@ihs.com ("scott.marlowe") writes:
> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Hmmmm ....
>>
>> Anarchistic/Democratic Ogliarchic Meritocracy, really.
>
> Maybe we're an anarchosyndicalist commune.  :-)  groan.

Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on
about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="cbbrowne.com" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/advocacy.html