Re: PostgreSQL 8.5 Open Items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.5 Open Items
Date
Re: PostgreSQL 8.5 Open Items
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 4:03 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Bruce,
>>
>> Have you looked at this?  Are there no other Open Items?
>
> I have 2k emails that I need to go through to see what I have kept as
> open.  I am working on pg_migrator stuff at the moment.

I am totally confused.  This is exactly what we went through with 8.4.We really need to finalize the list of items as
soonas possible.  Of
course it may get added to later, but as long as it exists only in
your email nobody else can work on it.  It seems like you're asking us
to hold up the release until you have time to sort through your email,
and then as much time after that as it takes to address whatever you
may find in the process of going through it.  That doesn't seem very
reasonable.  Maybe that wasn't your intent?

...Robert