Re: BUG #5242: ODBC driver v8.4.1 crashed - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: BUG #5242: ODBC driver v8.4.1 crashed
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wro=
te:
>> And to the list: can we PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE add a note about this on
>> the bug submission page? =A0I asked for this before and Tom concurred,
>> but I'm not aware that anything has been done about it. =A0What do I
>> have to do to make this happen?
>
> Suggest the exact text? ;)

*scratches head*  Maybe something like this?

For bugs in supporting products, such as psql-odbc, pgsql-jdbc, or
pgadmin, please do not use this bug reporting form.  Instead, post
your question to the appropriate <a href=3D'/community/lists'>mailing
list</a>.

...Robert